Irish Whip Fighting MMA Odds

UFC 98

Machida's a -170 favorite over Evans (+145). I really like Machida at this number. However, I think that the line will get even better as it moves towards Evans. Wait on this one.

Matt Hughes is a favorite (-205) over Serra (+165) but I don't think he should be. Consider taking Serra here.

Sherk (-265) vs. Edgar (+205)
Gusmao (-260) vs. Alexander (+200)
Okami (-205) vs. D. Miller (+165)

UFC 99

Franklin (-145) vs. W. Silva (+115)
Velasquez (-340) vs. Herring (+260)
Uno (+170) vs. Fisher (-210)

UFC 100

St. Pierre (-270) vs. Alves (+210)
Lesnar (-285) vs. Mir (+225)
Henderson (-500) vs. Bisping (+300)

5 comments:

Masson Liang said...

That spread sheet on the left hand side is out of control!

Check it out people!

Masson Liang said...

nice work on the statistical analysis. i love me some good ol' statistics.

interesting that it's franklin and don frye though lol, so random

Benjamin Zeidler said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the PRIDE ones come out? I think it has to be Fedor, but I wonder who will be behind him...

That's tonight's project!

matthew stucky said...

Its a good list but in your top pound for pound fighters in the world I think Shogun should be right there with Fedor, St. Pierre & Sherk. But I like how you didnt drop St. Pierre because even with the loss hes still the best in his weight class.

Benjamin Zeidler said...

Yeah, I see what you mean about Shogun. He's been relatively consistent at showing up on top ten p4p lists. I'll go over it with Masson and see what he thinks.